Last modified: November 1, 2021
This policy applies to information we collect:
- On this Website.
- In email and other electronic communications between you and the Company.
- Via social media.
VCHA makes no representations about the privacy policies and/or practices of other companies or entities, including but not limited to vendors.
Our Website is directed to residents of the United States only.
Children Under the Age of 18
Our Website is not intended for children under the age of 18. We do not intentionally collect personal information from children under the age of 18. If you believe we might have any information from a child under the age of 18, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Information We Collect About You and How We Collect It
We collect several types of information from and about users of our Website, including information:
- By which you may be personally identified, such as name, postal address, e-mail address, telephone number, username, billing address, shipping address, credit or debit card information, and/or IP address (“personal information”);
- About your internet connection, the equipment you use to access our Website, and usage details.
We collect this information:
- Directly from you when you provide it to us; and/or
- Automatically as you navigate through the site. Information collected automatically may include usage details, IP addresses, downloads, information collected through cookies, and tracking clicked links within emails.
Information You Provide to Us
The information we collect on or through our Website may include:
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on our Website. This includes information provided at the time of registering to use our Website or entering into subscriptions with us.
- Details of transactions you carry out through our Website and of the fulfillment of your orders. You may be required to provide financial information before placing an order through our Website.
We also collect your contact information and copies of your correspondence, if you contact us or interact with us by email or social media.
In the event that you wish to provide personal information to us about a third party such a friend or family member in connection with a gift subscription or other purpose, please only do so if you have the permission of that third party.
Information We Collect Through Automatic Data Collection Technologies
As you navigate through and interact with our Website, our emails, and our social media, we may use automatic data collection technologies to collect certain information about your equipment, browsing actions, and patterns, including:
- Details of your visits to our Website, including traffic data, location data, logs, and other communication data and the resources that you access and use on the Website.
- Details of your interactions with our emails.
- Details of your interactions with our social media accounts.
- Information about your computer and internet connection, including your IP address, operating system, and browser type.
The technologies we use for this automatic data collection may include:
If you access our Website through social media, we may receive certain of your personal information that is available on or through that social media account. The information we receive will depend on the policies and your account settings with the social media service provider.
How We Use Your Information
We may use information that we collect about you or that you provide to us, including any personal information:
- To present our Website and its contents to you.
- To allow you to log into and access your account.
- To provide you with information, products, or services that you request from us.
- To provide customer service and our support services, or respond to any requests you make.
- To process any financial transactions you make on our Website.
- To carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us, including for billing and collection.
- To notify you about changes to our Website or any products or services we offer or provide though it.
- To provide you with information, products, or services that we believe may be of interest to you.
- To improve our products, services, marketing, or communications.
- In any other way we may describe when you provide the information and/or for any other purpose with your consent.
- When conducting or managing our business.
Disclosure of Your Information
- To contractors, service providers, vendors, and other third parties we use to support our business, which may include analytics providers and marketing partners. These third parties may have their own privacy policies and practices. We have no control over, and assume no responsibility for, the privacy policies and practices of any third-parties.
- To a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of VCHA’s assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding, in which personal information held by VCHA about our users is among the assets transferred.
- For any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information and/or with your consent.
- When conducting or managing our business.
We may also disclose your personal information:
- To comply with any court order, law, or legal process, including to respond to any government or regulatory request.
- To enforce or apply our Terms of Service and other agreements, including for billing and collection purposes.
- If we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of VCHA, our customers, or others.
Choices About How We Use and Disclose Your Information
We strive to provide you with choices regarding the personal information you provide to us. There are mechanisms to provide you with the following control over your information:
- Promotional Offers from the Company. If you do not wish to have your contact information used by the Company to promote our own products or services, you can opt-out by emailing email@example.com.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure and we cannot guarantee the security of your personal information transmitted to our Website or by email. Any transmission of personal information is at your own risk. We are not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures contained on the Website.
Personal Information Requests
You may send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org to request access to, correction to, or deletion of any personal information that you have provided to us. To protect your privacy and security, we may take reasonable steps to verify your identity before granting access to, correcting, or deleting data. We may not accommodate a request to change information if we believe the change would violate any law or legal requirement or cause the information to be incorrect.